To nurture awareness at camp, this nature scavenger hunt will nurture a sense of wonder in all ages and will help to build a sense of awareness of the natural world around them.
Make sure to decide ahead of time if you want your child or students to bring back what they find or leave it in it's place and just be ready to tell the group their answers.
Outdoor Scavenger Hunt List
* Something beautiful.
* Something smooth and something rough.
* Three different types of leaves.
* Something that makes a noise.
* An animal track. Who left it?
* The oldest thing you can find.
* Something red that is natural.
* Something you can feel but cannot see.
* Something with a strong scent.
* A nest or animal's home.
* Something scary.
* A good hiding place.
* Something soft.
* Something alive.
* Something that is no longer living.
What would you add to your Nature Awareness Scavenger Hunt List? Comment below!
The Journey -About Us
THE JOURNEY journals our Camps Connect story. Camps Connect is a summer camp for boys, girls, and co-ed programs, a family
Invest in Camps Connect
Together we can change a child's life.
On life's journey it's nice to connect: Camps Connect!